We aim to become the most highly respected cleaning company in Melbourne Customers
We aim to deliver an extremely high-quality cleaning service that exceeds our clients’ expectations
• Simple, fully automated booking system
• Flexible and transparent pricing model
• Deliver high level of cleaning services on a consistent basis
• Monitor services with quality control agents
• 100% Service guarantee to satisfy client expectations
• Only send cleaners that are trustworthy and reliable
We want MTC to be a challenging but fun place to work where all colleagues feel valued and are afforded opportunities to grow as the company develops.
• All team members are valued and respected
• Opportunities for team members to develop
• Trusted to make decisions
• Regular and clear communication
• Ideas are appreciated and considered
We want our contractors to feel part of the MTC family and to appreciate how important they are in helping to deliver the Company’s goals.
• extremely valued component of the MTC team – “we’ve got your back”
• reliable, honest, meticulous and conscientious
• are shown respect and show respect at all times
• we understand the complexities of the job
We encourage everyone who works at Maid to Clean to embrace and practice our core, or “STAR” values:
Office Staff and Cleaning staff are a single team
We support the needs & are sensitive to our Clients’ requirements
We support and respect our cleaners
All staff must be scrupulously honest
We need to trust and be honest with both ourselves and each other
Management are to trust and empower staff
ABOVE AND BEYOND
All members of the team will strive to go above and beyond customers expectations
Cleaning teams will aim to exceed customers expectations and do “little extras”
Office staff will go above and beyond in supporting the cleaning teams
Reliability is a core requirement of our business and our customers
Cleaning teams must be reliable and make every effort to service regular customers
We need to be reliable and consistent in the way we deal with each other too
Maid to Clean encourages the principles of equal opportunity, non-discrimination and anti-harassment at all times. We promote this policy by making it a requirement from our managers, our staff, our contractors and even our customers.
Over time we have found that we are often faced with requests from customers concerning the personal background of our cleaning teams including nationality, race and age. Often, these requests stem from bad prior experiences for that customer and unfortunately, but understandably, have affected the customers outlook on that particular type of person.
At Maid to Clean we are proud to work with people from all different kinds of backgrounds and from all over the world. We strongly believe that a person’s background does not dictate their skills, work-ethic or professionalism and we have top-performing workers from every kind of different background. We have strict requirements for all our cleaning teams, including speaking English, having great communication skills, exceptional cleaning skills, a clean police record and more. We believe in awarding merit and tangible skills and we implore our customers to do the same.